Adventures from Moldova

This is my blog containing all of my adventures as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006


I have found some really cool pictures online so I thought I would share them with you! They are of Chisinau which is the capitol. When I get to Moldova, I will have the opportunity to go on a tour of Chisinau! I cannot wait!


I just got my flight plans as well and I will be leaving Sunday, September 10 from KCMO at 6 AM...yikes (but it's not like I will be sleeping anyway!). I get into Washington DC around 9 AM and then take off for Philadelphia from that. Then on the 12th, I leave NY at 5 PM or so and arrive in Istanbul, Turkey the next day. I have around an 8 hour layover there so hopefully we have some time for sightseeing or something! Who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home