Adventures from Moldova

This is my blog containing all of my adventures as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What Language is That?

Hello everyone! I am on my last leg of my journey and it has been amazing. Becca and I took off on the 5th of June and have been traveling all over the eastern part of Europe. Our first stop was Budapest, Hungary, which was a beautiful city. We saw churches, parks, visited a small village outside of the city, and even stuck our feet in the Danube river. We even went to the spas in Budapest (they have tons of natural springs all over the place there)...in short, amazing! We just left Krakow, Poland where we stayed for about 3 days. We visited Auschwitz and even were fortunate enough to see a dragon...no, not a live one:). Today we arrived in Prague, the heart of Central Europe, and will be heading to the Castle today and then probably rent a paddle boat to spend some time out on the Vlatava River. Tomorrow we will be heading to Kutna Hora where there is a church made out of human bones...creepy, yet exciting.

The languages here are so interesting and we have had a fun time listening to them. Between Hungarian, Polish, and Czech, we have found ourselves asking "What Language is THAT?" most of the day. That's all for now though. I will post pictures as soon as I can. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home